Friday 20 May 2011

Quilt university course

I had hope to get this post done on Wednesday but blogger wouldn't let me download photos again. I have had a lot of problems lately with my server so please be patient with me as I try and sort it out.  Some days it works fine and others.....well lets say I am close to throwing the computer :-).


I am doing a quilt university course with Lyric Kinard at the moment.  It is entitled the artist toolbox.  It has taught me so much and with the help of an amazing tutor given me much more confidence in the design process.  I really feel that it has opened my eyes to look at design more deeply and completely.

Here are some of the things I have been doing

DRAWINGS



MAKING SAMPLES





PAINTING




TAKING PHOTOS

ANALYSING ART


It is a fantasitc course and well worth the investment of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...