Tuesday 25 October 2011

Quilting-Insipration

My violin quilt hasn't had any more progress on it this week.  I've had some unexpected happenings in my life and my quilting has been put to the side for a wee while.  I feel like I have had my right hand cut off but life it like this sometimes. It creeps up on you and hits you with a whammy. 

So today I am going to post some photos for your art inspiration that you can use for any of your art work. Feel free to copy and paste and design to your hearts content.  Just use my name with the photos please if needed.



















Choose a photos and challenge yourself to make a piece of artwork this week.  I would love to see any results.  Post a comment on this post with a link of your work.

Catherine xoxox


1 comment:

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...