Saturday 3 December 2011

Photography this week

My camera has had a lot of action this week.  I took a lot of photos at my nephews wedding and at the school athletics.  I also had the opportunity to photograph some of the houses for Christmas in Karaka a major school fundraiser which showcases 14 elite homes in South Auckland.  It was amazing experience to photograph such beautiful homes and displays.  I am going to show you a sneaky look at some of the beautiful ornaments on the trees and in the homes that I photographed.  The challenge with these photographs was that I couldn't identify the house.  To do this I photgraphed close ups of the displays,  blurred backgrounds and chose non identifyable parts of the home. It would be a lovely reminder of our own Chistmas time in our own families to record how we decorate at christmas and what we love around us.






















  

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I'd love to see some pictures from the wedding, I'm so sad I had to miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beautiful red glass bird picture is stunning! Just lovely. Our christmas ornaments are all made of felt and paper - non-breakable!! But they are all handmade by the kids so sentimentally beautiful instead.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...