Wednesday 4 April 2012

Sketchbook challenge

This week is last week of the theme flowers.  I have painted these pages again this week and played around with a twink pen again.  I tried creating each page using predominately one colour.  Colour makes my soul feel differently and plays with my emotions.


It amazes me how many tones of one colour can be used to create depth and interest.  Even thought I used yellow for just about all this page it still sings.  Yellow makes me feel bright inside and full of sunshine and light.


  Green is so tranquil and peaceful.  It soothes my soul and gives my eye rest.


Even though blue can be quite a peaceful colour the white makes is pop more and give it more zing. I think of fresh and cool when I see this colour combination.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...