Monday 8 September 2014

New quilts in the gallery

There is new work in the art quilt gallery on my blog !

During the last couple of months I have been finishing off work and staring new projects. Today I have updated my art quilt page with all of my new work on it. 



Orange crush
14 ½ “ x 18 “   37 x 46 cm (with frame) 
  
Technique: Appliqué Painted and printed 
quilt, machine quilted, beaded

Materials: Cotton fabric, textile inks, oil 
paint sticks, Tinsel, Beads, Angelina fibres, 
recycled fabric and paper

Price: $ 200.00




I have uploaded all my new work into my Art quilt gallery here or press Art quilt on the pages header above the blog posts.

There are many new pieces of work to view.

I have mounted many of my smaller pieces of work with fabric fames.  They look wonderful.


Come and have a look and see all my new work and let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...