Friday 3 October 2014

Getting children to be creative with photography


 Yesterday I went to the Hamilton botanical gardens with 3 of my children.  These gardens have just won the international garden of the year award.  They are amazing and are my favourites in New Zealand.  

It is getting very expensive to take children anywhere in the holidays.  We love to go out places but with minimal cost and maximum thinking and creativity.  I came up with this neat way to get children to have a great holiday trip with very little cost and lost of creativity.

The challenge

The challenge I gave to my children was to take as many photos as they wanted and then they would get to choose one photo that they would like to have developed for their bedroom. Next week they will find a frame to complement the photo at a second hand shop.

 These were the best of my 10 year old Ben's photos. They are amazing!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...